Jim Flanagan, Author of “Packing for Retirement- A practical guide for people 50-70 preparing for retirement” will give an informative and lively discussion about all things retirement at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 20, at the Oak Park Arms, 408 S. Oak Park Ave.
Retirement is not like any other trip you have ever packed for. Whether you are preparing for retirement or even if you have been retired for years you will find Jim Flanagan’s discussion about the ingredients for a successful and fulfilling retirement. Jim will share what he has learned in his 20+ years of retirement planning and investment advising. Jim will share his insights and try to help you answer
- Can you afford to retire and what does retirement actually cost?
- Ten Critical Questions- questions anyone retired or retiring soon must answer
- How to possibly never outlive your money
- 3 ways to manage risk in retirement
- Simple and effective planning techniques
- The one thing that you can do today to insure a good retirement
The Oak Park Arms is a rental retirement community which provides independent and assisted living apartments and a full schedule of activities and services. Furnished apartments are also available for a short-term stay – a weekend, a week, a month or longer.
The concert is free and open to the public. Call Jill Wagner at 708-386-4040 or visit http://www.oakparkarms.com